MASIGNASUKAMODIFv101
8165705216676015238

Top 5 Chrome extension for your daily use

Top 5 Chrome extension for your daily use
Add Comments
Sunday 23 August 2020
Views
In this article, I will tell you about the top 5 extensions or plugin for google chrome. Two out of every three people use google chrome this why I am decided to write an article about the top 5 chrome extension. On the list of top 5 chrome extension, I am fully made by my own uses experience. Now let's discuss about the top 5 google chrome extension.

Top 5 chrome extension

Let me tell you fast I am using all extension of this list from so far. The full list makes by my own experience. So now let's just to the top 5 chrome extension list.

Google Translate

Google Translate is the best extension for messaging, instant translating, etc. This extension is developed by Google. For example, you are a freelancer now your clint is messaging you in her country language but you don't know the language now you can use the Google Translate extension for messaging with this person.

FireShot

FireShot extension is used to capture your webpage and browser tab. On this extension, you get all features of capture extension and this extension is so lightweight. You can check out this extension.

Url Sortner

Url Sortner extension helps you to make sort links easily. You just need to copy your link and open the extension you will get all best URL shortener option and just chose and done. Try out this extension.

Bass Booster

Bass Booster extension helps you to increase your speaker bass.

Capture to a Gif

Capture to a gif extension helps you to capture gifs from any website so you can share your captured gif to anyone.

Conclusion

In this article, I'm telling you 5 extension for your daily use I hope you well enjoy. Thanks for with us.
Admin Geli

I am a web designer and developer. Sharing knowledge is my passion and web designing is my interest but it is not bigger than my interest in Islam.