MASIGNASUKAMODIFv101
8165705216676015238

How to remove the quick edit pencil icon from Blogger

How to remove the quick edit pencil icon from Blogger
Add Comments
Friday 21 August 2020
Views
Hi in this article I will tell you about how you can hide and remove the quick edit pencil icon from your blog theme. So there is 2 way to remove this quick edit pencil icon. The 2 way is using css and permanently delete the widget. In this article, I am showing you both methods and also tell you which method is best for you. Now let's start with a fast method.

Remove using CSS

Let me tell you to fast you can't remove this widget with css you just hide this widget using css so I use display:none attribute for hiding the quick edit pencil icon. So fast login on Blogger then go to the theme section and click on edit HTML now search for </style> tag and add the below css after </style> tag.
.quickedit{display:none;}
Now save your theme and see the quick edit icon is hidden. chill man!

Permanently Delete

Go on the theme edit then search for <b:include name='quickedit'/> this tag. Now after you find this tag just remove this tag from your theme and done now save theme and see the quick edit icon is removed. Now, all done.

Which method is best

In this article, I am providing you two method 1st one is using css and 2n one is permanently delete of this widget. Now so many people things which method is best? In my opinion, the second method Permanently Delete is best for you. Now if you face any problem with the second method then you can go with the fast method. If you want to make your theme lighter then simply follow the second method.

Final word

Now you are on the last of the post now I am telling you something more about this article on this article I am fully explaining to you how you can remove the quick edit pencil icon form Blogger. I hope this article helps you to remove this quick edit pencil icon form your blog or if you face any problem then simply comment down below. Thanks for reading us.
Admin Geli

I am a web designer and developer. Sharing knowledge is my passion and web designing is my interest but it is not bigger than my interest in Islam.